Lake, Pond, and Other Water Feature Services
A large part of AquaPond’s mission is to help residents and businesses in Michigan and Ohio maintain healthy and beautiful ponds, lakes, and other outside water features on their property. We offer only the very best products and are committed to providing superior customer service to all of our clients.
Our specialists will come out to your property to conduct a thorough assessment and then develop a customized service plan specific to your needs. We offer a wide selection of water maintenance supplies and services to guarantee your ponds and lakes remain healthy and vibrant. View current pricing.
Full Season Service Plans
Our comprehensive plans include regularly-scheduled maintenance visits from April to October and cover every service essential for keeping your outdoor water feature healthy and aesthetically pleasing.
- Water quality testing
- Maintaining biofilters and pump filters
- Servicing pumps
- Draining when necessary
- Repairing leaks in the liner
- Skimming debris
- Rinsing skimmer net and pads
- Trimming, repotting, and fertilizing plants
- Resetting edging and waterfalls for minor leaks and aesthetics
- Managing opening and closing procedures for the winter months
Because we want to offer you all the services you could possibly need for maintaining outdoor water features, Aquapond can also help you with:
- Aeration system installation
- Cattail removal
- Muck, weed, and excess vegetation removal
- New pond excavation
- Beach and sand installation
- Fish survey and stocking
Comprehensive Pond Maintenance Plans
Size doesn’t matter. We offer annual maintenance plans for ponds of all sizes. Subscribing to one of these means you don’t have to worry about keeping everything looking as it should. You can confidently leave that to us.
Typical plans break down like this:
- Small Pond: For ponds with less than 300 gallons of water, no filters or waterfalls, and only a few fish and plants.
- Medium Pond: For ponds holding 300 to 700 gallons of water containing substrate variances, waterfalls, biofilters, skimmers, pumps and filters, fountains, creeks, fish, and plants.
- Large Pond: Identical to the Medium Pond plan, but for ponds with 700 to 2000 gallons of water.
- Very Large Pond: Similar to the previous two plans, but for ponds with more than 2000 gallons of water or are more than four feet deep.
Let AquaPond Help You Manage Your Ponds
If you are having difficulty choosing a plan, contact us at 419-699-2567 today for a free quote. We will come to your location, determine the size of your pond, and assess your specific maintenance needs.
We can take all the guesswork out and leave you with a plan that’s guaranteed to ensure a happy and healthy outdoor water feature. Call now to get started! 419-699-2567
Contact us today for a free estimate or consultation regarding your acreage pond, water garden, fountain, aerator or any other water feature!
4546 Devonshire Rd, Toledo, OH 43614